Monday, June 16, 2008

PARTY PIX !
























Ashley and I planned a ZOO theme party for Brendyn's 1st birthday. We spent hours and late nights (not recommended) drawing, painting and hanging the zoo animals. There was a lion, zebra, monkey, giraffe, turtle and even a snake at our "Sellers Zoo". And if you were there you would say it was a zoo 16 kids and 24 adults. It was fun! Brendyn woke up from his nap to everyone there. He loved coloring with his cousins and all the kids. He especially enjoyed the enormous cupcake Mom made for him. OUR LITTLE BOY IS ONE YEAR OLD!!



4 comments:

Neal said...

Hmmm....Uncle Neal has been watching your blog for 2 days and still no pictures...Even though it says look back tonight:) Brendyn told me to tell his daddy to hurry up and get his cute little pictures on here:)

Neal said...

There we go....Now Brendyn is happy:)
Though I have only one reservation...I dont think your head count is correct?:)

Anonymous said...

That is a cute party idea. Just be carefull the older they get they expect you to out do the last years party. One of my mistakes. Just think of all the late nights you will have then. Really cute Ashley, and John i guess you said you helped. The aniamals really do look good.

Meg said...

Such a fun idea, your cake is abslutely adorable! Yeah for you!!! I am a big fan of birthday parties I think I may have more fun planning them then my girls have at them, oh well! Good stuff! Your did a great job!