Sunday, July 20, 2008

BRENDYN'S 1st HAIR CUT!





Tonight we cut Brendyn's hair for the time. Yes, we finally did it!! We have been wanting to do it for the past few months but would always chicken out when it came down to do it.

It's shorter then I prefer but it looks a lot better then the mullet he had grown. He is growing up so fast and now with his new hair dew he looks less like my infant and more like a toddler. Sorry Mom I know you love the baby hair look but he was WAY over do for a cut.

4 comments:

Neal said...

I hope you saved the hair? Or, at least my mother did. Perhaps she was just goofy:)
I absolutely LOVE that last picture! He is so photogenic....just like his parents;)

Carolyn and Mark said...

He looks so cute and he is growing up so fast, it's crazy. You'll have to teach me how to cut hair, I have no idea. Mark wants me to cut it but I am so scared. I just trim around the sides and thats as far as I can go.

Sarah Rockwood said...

Finally! just kidding, he is cute mullet or not. Is he walking better now? I bet he is running by now.

The World Famous Marx Family said...

Hey Ashley, its me Mel(from the flowershop)I saw ur blog on my sis-inlaws (Tia & Jared Evans). Ur little guy is too cute! my little guys hair is just now starting to grow. He has really blonde hair so its hard to see. Anyhow, Hope all is well.
Luv ya
Mel