Thursday, March 12, 2009

Picture Tag

I was tagged on my friend Stephanie's blog, so here it goes.
The rules:
1.Go to your document/pictures file on your computer
2.Go to the 6th file
3.Go to the 6th picture
4. Blog about that picture
5. Tag 6 other people
Here's my picture:


This is our goofy dog Buster. He always seems to find the most uncomfortable places to relax. Most of the time it's as close to us as he can get without breaking house rules. :) He seems to be content in this picture but he has to be uncomfortable since he is such a huge dog on a little step. I'm just glad I was able to catch a picture of him doing it. Normally by the time I hunt down the camera he has moved on... just like a normal kid. I'm sitting here laughing because Buster is laying on his bed right next to me snoring so loud, that it's distracting! lol :)

Well that's it I tag..... Ashley Watts, Sarah Rochwood, Sara Bingham, Becca and The Drumm Family

2 comments:

Neal said...

Buster is such a goober! LOL...I love that dog :)

Sarah Rockwood said...

WHY! my picture files are so jacked up. I will do my best!