Saturday, November 28, 2009

We Love Chistmas Time!

We Love this time of year. Brendyn and I were finishing our shopping trip and as I paid for our things I passed Brendyn my change. I was in a really big hurry so I zoomed past the Salvation Army bell ringer who people were giving money to. I explained to Brendyn that people put money in the red bucket for children who don't have food, clothes and toys ect...As I was fastening him into his seat he said "Mommy I want to give them my money." So I got him out again and he put his money in the bucket. The lady even let Brendyn ring the bell, which he loved. It was definitely one of those monents as a parent where all the time and effort is paid off. I am so proud of our little guy. He is growing up so fast. He speaks well and will hold long conversations with you about things you can tell he charishes. John & I just hope we can teach him the real meaning of the Holidays. We Love all of you and Hope your Holiday season is filled will joyous moments like these.

4 comments:

Sara Bingham said...

This looks like "magical forest" santa. i'm not going to be happy if you went with out us! :( lol

John and Ashley Sellers said...

No, this is the “North Pole” Santa. He flew in on his helicopter to see Brendyn while his Elves & Raindeer were taking their bubble baths. He went back home to build some Elmo presents.

Neal said...

Hmmm....I think John has been hitting the egg nog a little hard? LOL

Drummdown said...

My kids believe in Santa like they believe in mickey mouse. Is that wrong for us to teach them that? I just don't want them to be confused between real (Jesus) and make-believe (Santa). Am I alone? They still love Santa a plays along...

There's a 13 yr old in my ward who still believes in Santa and her Mom is scared to tell her the truth. Yicks!