Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Babe!!!



Today is my hubby's 28th birthday. I can't believe how old he is getting! :)Well, I guess we are all getting older. I have to say even though he is getting to be an old man, he is still, in my eyes the greatest man out there! I say this all the time but I ended up with the greatest husband and father out there. John is the most selfless person and the best example I know. Through just being himself he has literally helped me to be a better person. He is definitely the better half in our marriage. I am so grateful we have an eternal marriage and family. I guess that makes me one of the luckiest girls our there. :) Brendyn is so lucky to have a dad like John. I love watching John with Brendyn interact together. They are so0o0 much fun to watch and Brendyn just adores him. Well I could go on and on but I just wanted to thank John for being the love of my life and the greatest husband out there. HAPPY BIRTHDAY I LOVE YOU BABE!

4 comments:

kimberlee shaffer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!!! I agree Ashley John is such a great guy! He is always so nice to everyone too. Hope he had a great birthday (=

kimberlee shaffer said...

sorry my grammar is really bad, I am retarded. . .bye

Sarah Rockwood said...

I just wanted to say that I didn't forget his birthday, in fact i thought about him all day. I also thought about calling all day but never did, so here it is, Happy Birthday Johnny! I also agree with Ashley, I couldn't have asked for a better brother. Love you!

Drummdown said...

Well, unlike Sarah, I did forget. Sorry Johnny. :/

I also wanted to say thank you Ashley. For seeing the man that he is. I've always known what a great guy he is and I'm so grateful that he found the RIGHT girl who appreciates him. He does have a way about him that teaches you. He's an awesome mediator and example setter. Two great traits, always sees both sides of everything... so Christ-like. Like a big brother should be.

I love you Johnny. I miss you more then words can say. Thank you... and Happy Birthday. :)