Saturday, April 25, 2009

County Fair 09

A few weeks ago we decided to go to the county fair. Even though it was raining and a little muddy we still enjoyed getting out of the house, eating carnival food, seeing the animals and riding on the Kamikaze. Daddy and Brendyn waiting for the wild animal show to start.

Brendyn loved all the animals especially the cows!

Sarah and I getting onto the Kamikaze. I screamed my head off the entire time. Sorry Sarah:)

Yes Brendyn is almost TWO can you tell?




3 comments:

Tasha said...

Hey ashley! I am so glad you found me on facebook- i have been thinking about you for some time now! You look beautiful as ever- and look sooo happy! What a cute little son & husband you have! I am glad to see life is going so well for you. We should chat it up one of these days! What does your husband do? and do you stay at home?

Sara Bingham said...

It really was a good time! I'm looking forward to next year when my husband "abandons" me in the middle of nowhere on a rainy day :), but I'm rteally so glad you guys were there. PS. my name is spelled "Sara" :)

Neal said...

Love the pictures. It was a fun day...Minus the rain and coldness.
I'll have to stop by with my camera (and cord this time) and you can get those pictures you wanted.