Friday, May 8, 2009

To My Wife & Baby's Mamma



Brendyn and I just want everyone to know that Ashley is the most beautiful and companionate mother. She works really hard every day to raise and take care of us...her boys. Ashley makes our home a Home by her tenderness. There are days that I come home and despite the hard day she had, still will have dinner ready and house cleaned. She is very good at teaching Brendyn new things and how to be polite. Daddy teaches him to give a mean football face while flexing his muscles. (: She lights up our home with her strong spirit, always showing Christ like love. We Adore and Love are Mamma! MUAH

2 comments:

Neal said...

Yeah John....I don't know how you scored such a good wife. With your ugly looks and nasty temper...Sheesh!!!
Hahaha...You know i'm just kidding. I think you guys are great and you know I love ya guys!

Sarah Rockwood said...

How sweet!