Monday, September 14, 2009

Ok I'm sure John will not be too happy about me posting these pictures of Brendyn but I laugh every time I see them so I couldn't resist! lol
Kayle, Brendyn's cousin decided to dress Brendyn up, in her sister Kassidy's clothes. Kassidy of course was not happy at all when she saw Brendyn dressed up in HER clothes. Brendyn on the other hand was enjoying all the attention from everyone, as each person laughed uncontrollably when they saw him all dressed up. He is definitely becoming a show off fast. :)






4 comments:

Neal said...

Poor baby:( John is gonna wring your neck when he see's this. LOL

PS - John...I think we need to counter this with some football and wrestling pictures:)

Tasha said...

Oh my gosh I absolutely love it!!!! =) I can't wait until Kad gets this old- I bet it's so fuN!!

Drummdown said...

Like FATHER, like son!!!! Definitely Johnny boy! We should find the pictures of Johnny when he was in High School!

ohjoy4liberty@yahoo.com said...

hummmmm this reminds me of some one--long time ago when his sisters did the same thing to him. Right Johnny?