Sunday, September 20, 2009

San Diego Trip

A few weeks ago we went to San Diego with our friends Neal & Holly. We went to the Temple, the beach and we watched the 49ers play the Chargers. We were really excited to go and see our first live NFL game. We even got CRAZY with it, by dressing up. TOO FUN! We think Brendyn enjoyed it the most. There was a time during the game he stood in the isle and showed off his mad skills to the crowd around us. He did his Heisman, football face, arms up and yelled touchdown, muscles and his football stance. That’s my boy! With Neal and Holly there we had the opportunity to take turns going to the temple. We had an awesome experience there and it was well needed. The beach was really fun too with the exception of getting sunburned... BAD! Check out the pix!















5 comments:

Tasha said...

How fun-I love San Diego my favorite place in California. I love the dressing up- isn't it fun acting crazy and everything. Reminds me of our BYU-Idaho days!!! So my husband might go selling in Las Vegas during the winter months coming up- if we do I would love to see you!!!!

Neal said...

That was an awesome trip! And anyone reading this...Trust me....John and I were burned like crazy. Thank you to Ashley and Holly for putting up with us when we were going crazy from the bad burns:)

Megs said...

I love the pictures of Brendon pretending to surf, he is so stinking cute! It looks like you guys hide so much fun.

Drummdown said...

It looks like Johnny at least needed the sun. :)

TraceFaceTheGreat said...

These pictures are way too cute. I even looked at the pictures from below (past posts) and couldn't help but laugh out loud. You guys have an adorable family.