Thursday, May 14, 2009

First Time in a Big Boy Bed!!

Brendyn is trying out a big boy bed tonight. My sister is getting ready to move in so they put their toddler bed in Brendyn's room. The last couple of days he has really enjoyed jumping on this new bed in his room. After we knelt down to say Brendyn's prayer he laid his head down on the bed and acted like he was going to sleep. So I figured I would give him his pillow and blanket, turn off the lights and walk out. I was thinking any second he is going to come running into our room. I waited and waited thinking ok he is probably getting into something because he is way too quite. I went to check on him and wallaa!!! He was sleeping!!! I guess we will see what happens tomorrow when he wakes up. I've always figured why take them out of their cribs until you can't keep them in it anymore...but hey if it's this easy then way not. ;)


3 comments:

Neal said...

SO cute! My little Brendyn is growing too fast...Tell him to slow it down:) LOL...I think its the Elmo pillow and bedding....I might be wrong?:)

Megs said...

He is growing up so fast. It was so good to see you guys, I can't wait for you guys to meet Richard.

wattysgurl said...

normally its not that easy.. i either lay with mason til he falls asleep. now I don't know how to make that transition.so amber's moving in with you guys or her boss' house? on another note, we finally set a temple date!