Friday, May 22, 2009

SAN FRANCISCO!!

Ashley surprised me with a trip to my mission area and a very romantic city...SAN FRANCISCO! What I thought was a 3 day mandatory work training was the best surprise I've ever had. She had coordinated everything with my boss and my meeting with my calling. My thoughts were "Whatever! How are we going to afford a trip like this?!" She saved all her baby sitting money and found the best deals in the last few months in planning. I AM THE LUCKIEST MAN! I haven't gone back since my mission and it’s been 7 years. THE BEST SUPRISE I COULD HAVE EVER RECIEVED!







My 1st Mission apartment.

8 comments:

John and Ashley Sellers said...

lol I love the first picture...can you tell he was excited? I have been planning this trip for a few months and so far things are working out just as planned. We still have a couple more days to enjoy ourselves so you may see more pictures.

Neal said...

I love it! Thats the face I imagined when John called me when you guys got there to let me know the work "meeting" thing was bogus.
I see you took a picture in front of Boudins...I hope you got to eat there;)
Can't wait to here about the trip and see all the pictures.
Have a great time and behave yourselves:D

Neal said...

PS - I hope John gets rid of that chin hair soon. I think it looks hideous! (sorry brotha...I love ya but i'm just telling it how I feel). But if it makes you feel better...you do look pretty good with the goatee:D

Tasha said...

How sweet ashley! what a good wifey!! =) I will have to do that for my hubs when our little man gets a little older!

Neal said...

I can't wait to hear all about your trip and see all the pictures brotha!!!
I'm trying to figure out how you got into your "1st mission apartment" though? And, it looks like you were crying in that picture....can't blame you though:)

Sara Bingham said...

Babysitting money huh? So basically Amy & I paid for your trip.........Your Welcome! lol

Megs said...

Oh that is so awesome, what a sweetheart! I hope you guys have tons and tons of fun!!!

TraceFaceTheGreat said...

Wow Ash! You really did it! You and Johnny are SO lucky to have each other! I miss you both (and Brendyn) SO Much. <3